Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

This looks to be a potentially interesting and most likely tear-jerking movie and so I will probably not go see it (I'm not really the slow-paced sentimental type), but for those of you who fit the profile I say go for it.

Synopsis:
This movie tells the story of Benjamin Button a man born in his 80's then progressively gets younger as everyone else in his life ages. The movie follows Button's story beginning right after WWI all the way up to the 21st century. It's based on the 1920's story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, is directed by David Fincher and stars Cate Blanchett, Brad Pitt, and a myriad of other rather famous people.

Slideshow

My take:
Honestly I think it looks like a pretty good movie even though I am not a major Brad Pitt fan. I think it will be interesting to follow Button's life as well as the lives of those around him change as time passes. I am also curious about how the movie will end, will Button become a baby at the age of 100? This movie looks to be a mindtrip so for those of you out there who do not like to think, I do not recomend that this be the movie you see over Winter Break, otherwise it presents as an excellent choice.

Release Date: December 25, 2008

No comments: