Thursday, April 23, 2009

In response to a comment about the top 100 TV show lists...

Hockey Flower said...
Those lists have disney channel on them. yick.Just because lost is popular does not mean it is not stupid. Just saying.
Banch said...
Yes that is unfortunate, but it is also a fact of life that the Disney Channel has managed to corrupt the minds of young children who watch the mind-numbing shows religiously forcing them to become popular. Their popularity could also be due to the fact that young children have much more time for TV in their daily schedules than people who have outgorwn the Disney Channel. This means that the shows that beat out the Disney Channel shows are truly beloved by the older public since the members of the older public (who are generally much too busy to watch TV during the week) make time in their busy schedules to watch these shows more often than the little kids watch their frufru kiddy shows. Since I doubt that anyone will actually read this comment I shall copy the run-on sentence argument into a short blogpost.

I say now (in response to reading the end of the comment, I really need to start reading the end of people's comments, I really don't know what my problem is, this has happened twice now, the first time I didn't read that my teacher had said to speak with him the next day about my paper until after I turned my paper in = EPIC FAIL) that even if it is stupid there still must be something about it that makes millions of people want to watch it.

2 comments:

Hockey Flower said...

people are stupid and disney brainwashes children. loljk. I think...

what I was trying to point out that popularity has nothing to do with quality. I'm not bashing lost I'm just saying if you try and use popularity to prove its amazing logic says thats non-legit. people get addicted to shows and watch them out of habit, especially if theyve got nothing better to do, especially if theyve got good looking people in them lol

Banch said...

true, very true